Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Photoshoot #1

As some of you may know, I've recently become friends with an AMAZING photographer, Rachel Clarke. She and I did a little photo shoot of her sisters just for fun about three weeks ago, and I had the best time everrrrr :).

Nice first shot of the girls :)



This reminds me of a song....."Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...."



 Rachel....please don't yell at me for this :)


 LOVE this shot :)


Hard at work :) Check out her blog.



  Oh the unfocused effect <3


 SUN FLAREEEEE :D



 One of my faves <3


 Soooo cute!


 I think she was getting scolded... poor thing!!



 It may just be me....but this face reminds me of the starving children commercials.... O_O


 Bunbun :D


 AWEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!


               Great conclusion shot I have to admit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment